The Triton 160 features a clear cap hopper that makes it
easy to monitor cap levels. The cap hopper and
cap elevator can hold up to 250 caps.
The Triton160 has a powerful cap press
capable of correctly seating most 3 and 5
The automatic flip arm mechanism can handle
multiple sized bottles with no manual
adjustments. 3 or 5 gallons. (12-to-19 Liter)
|Pre-Wash / Wash Features
- Bottles stop at each station to ensure highest quality, cleanest bottles possible.
- Enclosed clean room separates washer unload area from filling area.
- Uses recycled product rinse water to keep the pre-wash, wash and sanitizing tanks cleaner, and to reduce amount of separate bottle pre-cleaning required before washing.
- Filter screens for pre-wash, wash and sanitizing tanks minimize screen cleaning requirements and virtually eliminate downtime for pump maintenance.
- Adjustable wash time. (Normal cycle is 60-second wash, 30-second sanitize, and 16-second product water rinse.)
- Electric wash water heater thermostatically controlled by the PLC.
- Chemical feed pumps for detergent and sanitizer solutions are easily adjustable at the PLC or pump to maintain proper solution concentration.
- Adjustable rinse cycle controller can be manually set at desired intervals up to 100 seconds.
- Washes, fills, and caps 160 3-to-5 gallon (12-19L) bottles per hour
- Compact design
- PLC controlled
- Digital temperature readout
- Automatic cap feeder
- Positive Air Flow HEPA filtered
- Handles multiple-sized bottles with no manual adjustments (3-5 gal., 12-19 L).
- Easy to hook up: just two supply water connections
- Washer and filler use same electrical connection
- KW/H Usage Per 100 Bottles: 8 KW/H
- Cap hopper and elevator hold approximately 1 box (500 caps)
- Height: 8.1ft (248.9cm)
- Length: 9.1ft (277.4cm)
- Width: 4.4ft (134.1cm)
- Washer Feed Water: 1.25” female pipe thread
- Washer Main Drain: 1.25” female pipe thread
- Wash Tank Volume: 19 gallons (72 Liters)
- Filler Inlet: 1” female pipe thread
- Drip Pan Drain: 1 1/4”
- Compressed Air Supply: 3/8” male air line connector
- Sanitize Tank Volume: 19 gallons (72 Liters)
- Water Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Waste Water / 100 Bottles: 25 gallons (95 Liters)
- Voltage: 208 / 240 Volt
- Phase: Single (Three phase optional)
- Amps: 80