Labels up to 75 bottles/minute
Norland’s L Series Labeler is designed to be mounted on the conveyor of the filler, or it can be supplied with its own freestanding conveyor. The L Series is designed to label and up to 3000 / ½ liter bottles per hour (50 bottles per minute) for the L3000 and up to 4500 of the ½ liter bottles per hour (75 bottles per minute) for the L5000. The PLC Touch Screen controls are dependable and allow you to match the speed of the Labeler to the inlet conveyor speed. The optical sensors ensure smooth and trouble-free operation. The front panel Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) provides real time information on Labeler status.
- *Labeling Speed – up to 50 or 75 labels per minute for labels up to 7.9” long.
- Maximum Label Width = 3.75”
- Minimum Label width = 1.50”
- Label Height = ¼” less than flat on the bottle
- Length of Label = ¼” less than bottle circumference
- Face Stock = Non Transparent
- Label Separation = .125”
- Adhesive = FASON Part No. DL-50 or equivalent
- Liner = FASON 40#fs or equivalent
- Maximum Spool Diameter = 18”
- Core Diameter = 3”
- Wrap around alignment ±1/8”
- Type of Label protection- 1ml polypropylene laminate