Nitro-System™ Canning System
- 7 head In-Line Inert Gas purge station
- 7 head automatic filler
- Lift-n-fill superior nozzle technology
- No need for weighing your cans, with our in-line filling technology we eliminate the need, time and manpower for that perfect fill.
- Quick change lid magazine
- Lid pick-in-motion
- Inert Gas pressurized lid chute with integrated anti-jamming automation
- Dual Lid Detection / Rejection system
- Automated Servo seamer with wash down IP67 servo motors
- Automated can reject and real-time seam analysis system
- External Can rinser
- Air-blow can dryer
- Main conveyor system with wash down motor
- Complete stainless steel drip tray system with central drain
- Superior PLC controls w/ oversized touchscreen display
- iPad and iPhone access for remote monitoring, diagnostics, and control
- Consistent ICP – Internal Can Pressure – from can-to-can
- Extended “Inert Gas” tunnel to reduce dissolved Oxygen
- OPTIONAL for WIDGET CANS => Post-seam inversion station to charge “widget” with Nitrogen
- OPTIONAL for WIDGET CANS => Modified rinse station to clean inverted can
Features / Advantages:
- Up to 35 cans/minute capacity based on 12oz volume
- 304 Stainless Steel construction
- Transparent enclosures around filler, seamer, rinser
- Operator friendly 33″ conveyor height
What Makes Norland’s Servo-Seamer So Valuable?
- Patent-pending Torque Monitor instantly inspects and assesses seam accuracy on every can.
- Seams not meeting a pre-determined, measured specification are rejected, ensuring maximum quality and shelf stability.
- Greatly reduces product loss, and shelf spoilage versus manual inspection.
- Minimizes the need for tedious, manual, tool adjustments as many modifications are made on touchscreen.
- Utilizing a state-of-the-art, 24 bit Encoder with Servo Positional Accuracy means, repeatable, precision seams within 0.15 degrees.
- Custom developed algorithm allows for precise seam analysis, never seen before in this class of equipment.
- Because of continuous data logging, maintenance can be done on a predictive not a reactive basis.
- System diagnostics available for remote troubleshooting.