The multi-functional TriumphClassic™ medium speed mono-block rotary filling system has proven to be a reliable and effective workhorse for the bottled water, carbonated beverages and tea industry.
Speeds of up to 33 bottles per minute can be achieved on this durable and dependable system, which includes 8 rinse valves, 8 fill heads and 4 cap head assemblies. (Speeds vary pending system, contact us to learn more)
The continual motion of a rotary filling line is what sets it apart from in-line systems and other lower speed alternatives.
- Number of working stations: rinser 8, filler 8, capper 4
- Capacity: up to 33 BPM at 500 ml volume
- Compressed air required 3 CFM @ 90 psi
- Max bottle diameter: 87 mm, height: 305 mm
- Supply voltage: 3 phase, 240 V, 50/60Hz
- Supply voltage control system: 24 V DC – powered by machine
- Main Motor power: 1.5 kW
- Installed power: 30A, 3 phase 240V
- Rinse water consumption less than 0.5 GPM
- Dimensions: 2.1M long x 1.5M wide x 2.0M height – weight: 2,000kg (4,400 lbs)
Other Rotary Machines Available.
View video below.