RO Series K™
Produces between 28,800 – 324,000 GPD
Designed to produce low dissolved solids water from tap or well water, these systems use high efficiency reverse osmosis membranes. The product water is used in applications such as semiconductor, boiler feed, pharmaceutical, municipal, water reuse, food processing, bottling, and a wide variety of other applications.
- Use 8″ Diameter, 40″ long membrane elements
- Pressure vessels contain multiple elements and are mounted in a horizontal position.
- Microprocessor Controlled Operation
- Heavy duty powder coated frame
- SS High pressure components, SS Pump
- Conservatively engineered for reliable long term performance
- Factory tested to ensure trouble-free operation
For more detailed information see the PDF below.