ShrinkPak with Heat Tunnel
The Norland Shrink Pack 5000 is an automatic multi-function Shrink Wrapping System capable of producing up to approximately 12 packages per minute (the actual quantity depends on package size and feed rate) using a heat shrinkable polyethylene film. The system packages of individually fed bottles. This manual covers the Shrink Wrap Table portion of the system. This unit is also referred to as the Accumulation Table.
The Norland Shrink Pack 5000 can produce packages of virtually any shape and size. The system is widely used in the bottled water industry and can be used to package containers for many other industries as well.
- Produces up to 12 packages per minute
- Works with bottle sizes: 4.5” (11.43cm) to 16.5” (41.91cm) Tall; 3.9” (9.9cm) Maximum Bottle Diameter
- Film Specifications: Core ID – 3.0”
- Max Roll Weight: 45 lbs
- Maximum Case Size: 28” (71cm) x 16” (40.6cm)
- Accumulation Table: 1
- Heat Tunnel: 1 (Integrated Separate System)
- Power Requirements: Accumulation Wrap Table 220/230 volt 50/60 Hz, single phase, 20-amp service recommended. (Other voltages available)
- Controls: PLC
Compressed Air Requirements:
- Air Pressure: 90 PSI (6.2 Bar)
- Air Line: Connection: 1/4” Quick Connect
- Hose Size: 1/4”, 250 psi.
Dimensions: Shrink Wrap Table
- Height: 82.0” (208.28 cm)
- Length: 58” (147.32 cm)
- Width: 60” (152.4)