Smart-Shot15 TableTop System
Labels and date codes up to 15 bottles/minute
As State and Federal governing bodies continue to legislate new product coding and tracking requirements, it becomes the responsibility of the brewer to stay ahead of the curve.
The Smart-Shot15 Table Mounted Labeler / Date Coder is designed with the small to medium sized producer in mind. Production speeds of up to 15 round bottles or cans per minute can easily be achieved. The system date codes and applies pressure sensitive labels to bottles or cans sized between 330ml to 1.5 liters in size.
To initiate the system, an operator places a product into the horizontal, round-bottle fixture and depresses a foot switch to begin the label application process. Once the foot switch is depressed, the package begins to rotate and the label is accurately coded and applied to the rotating bottle. Upon successful completion, the operator removes the product and repeats the process to continue the production cycle.
Quality objectives meet or exceed Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards. The Smart-Shot15’s simplistic design enables quick fixes and easy adjustments. Given the durability and solid structure of the design, the SS15 provides an affordable and reliable option to coding and labeling requirements.
· Easy-view operator controls.
· Solid label drive yoke.
· Motor label drive.
· Paper backing take-up reel.
· Speeds up to 25 products per minute (average production rates 15 ppm).
· Accuracy +/- 1/16”.
· Designed to print date / batch code on label prior to label application.
· Complete label application and date coding capabilities in one.
· Complete with customer assembled, Military Grade 8625, Type 2, Anodized Aluminum frame.
· The most compact size in the industry.
· Plug and print Hewlett Packard TIJ 2.5 inkjet technology compatibility.
· 300 dpi @ 75 m/min, 150 dpi @ 150 m/min and 100 dpi @ 230 m/minute.
· SD card slot for future firmware and font upgrades.
· Built-in photo sensor and aux port for optional external photo sensor.
· Anti-shock mounting for printer protection.
· 110 volt, 1 phase, 60 Hz.
Click on the image below to download a brochure.