The multi-functional Triumph2000™ high-speed mono-block rotary filling system has proven to be a reliable and effective workhorse for the bottled water industry.
Speeds of up to 200 bottles per minute can be achieved on this durable and dependable system, which includes 24 rinse valves, 24 fill heads, and six cap head assemblies.
The continual motion of a rotary filling line is what sets it apart from in-line systems and other lower speed alternatives.
- Number of working stations: rinser 24, filler 24, capper 6
- Capacity: 12,000 BPH at 500ml volume
- Compressed air pressure: 0.7MPa, consumptiom 0.8m³/h-noise level: 78dBA
- Max bottle diameter: 90mm, height: 310mm
- Supply voltage: 3 phase, 415/240V, 50/60Hz
- Supply voltage control system: 24V DC
- Main Motor power: 2.2kw
- Installed power: 3.5kw
- Rinsing and spraying water consumption: 0.2-0.25MPa
- Dimensions: 3.6m x 3.1m x 3m – weight: 5000kg
For more detailed information see the PDFs below.