Yellow Jacket Depalletizer
Want to speed up canning production while reducing man hours? Norland’s Yellow Jacket™ Depalletizer is the answer. The Yellow Jacket™ can hold an entire pallet of cans, and automatically feeds them into a conveyor belt at the top of the machine. The conveyor feeds the cans down a shoot, through a twist rinse which removes particulates which may be inside the cans, and feeds it directly onto the canning line’s conveyor. Another key innovation is the automatic slip sheet cover, which removes the sheets between each layer of cans, and stores it on the side of the depalletizer. The Yellow Jacket™ is both tough and durable, made of 304 Stainless Steel and MIL-8625 Anodized Military Grade Aluminum right here in our Lincoln, Nebraska Facility.
- No air required
- Made in the U.S.A. (Engineered, Manufactured and Assembled)
- Integrated slip-sheet storage
- Fully enclosed can loading area
- Intelligent Interconnect™ Norland ecosystem of products communicate and adapt throughout the workday to better serve the customer
- Over the Air updates and system diagnostics. Norland, the brewery owner or machine operator check depalletizer progress
- Comprised of 304 Stainless Steel and MIL-8625 Type 2 Anodized Military Grade Aluminum
For more detailed information see the PDFs below.